Friday, September 28, 2012

The Bat Man

My son is in his super heroes period. a few month ago, at the prime of his obssesion, one day a friend of him from kindergarten came with a unique batman suit. that suit had a hoodie with bat ears. naturally my son took it very bad that he doesn't have a suit like this. when we came home that day, he announced that I am going to make him a batman suit. To be honest, I was very proud to realize that he knows my abbilities and wants to use them. 
we made the mask from felt and the cape and shirt were made from old t shirts. It took about two hours and he was with me the whole time helping and advising. I had the best time! and he was so happy with it! 



























Here is the process video of making the layout:
I used a sketch from Sketches in Thyme:


























Sketches in thyme are having a DT call with this sketch so I thought why not give it a try. for all details regarding the call please visit their blog here:


Some close ups:
































































Challenges:
Anything Goes - Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
Anything Goes - Just keep on creating
Distressing - Scrapper's delight
Distressing - Craftyness challenge blog

Thanks for stopping by!
Meital

4 comments:

  1. Cute photos and great take on the sketch. I'm trying out for the team too. Wasn't that a fun sketch to work with? Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorjuss page, thank you for joying us at craftymess xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool layout! Love the distressing! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
    Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.